24.5.05

Another milestone

Well I was thirsting for fermented fish oil, you know how that is I'm sure, so I tried to enter Pucks and almost fell down on my face inside as I stepped right in the front door without so much as a pause. I was so expecting the usual scowl from the burly doorman that it took me a moment to realize I was actually inside.



Now that Bree fellow knows how to size his customers as he immediately offered me exactly what I wanted. Hmmmm! I considered never leaving the pub but then decided instead to go buy a couple of kegs to drink with Connie in town center, but by the time I went to the bank and to the brewery she was gone and so I'll tap them open when more friends are available to drink with me.

THOOM!

4 comments:

Shakyamuni said...

YAY!!! I can't wait till I can enter there :-) a few thousand more ranks to go..

I bet you are one of the first mystics to get in there...

Drablak said...

Thanks Shaky :)

I am sure that if I can enter, many other mystics have entered before me. It's nice to know that we can enter though :)

Super Chicken said...

bah. i can't enter there yet. pesky Drablak!

Drablak said...

Heh! It may be a fluke and I'll never be admitted again, we'll see. Or perhaps poultry isn't allowed for some reason, perhaps an exclusivity of Chef Haricot? ;)