18.3.05

Orga Ire

So we sensed that there was a special orga that was hiding somewhere. Apparently this orga is part of a new tribe or orgas. People went to all places to try and find it and Andarius was the one who found it. I happened to be close and located him after he fell to an Orga Ire. He was in Greymyr Village (I was hiding at the quarterstaff vendor). I went to see what it was and check on Andarius but I met a group chaining him and luring the Orga Ire out of the passes as they were going through the south pass well. It seems that my irresistible smell attracted it and it immediately started to run after me!



After that it went downhill (did you know that Greymyr Village is higher than East Forest?). It seems that this Orga Ire is part of a new tribe that isn't in good terms with the usual orga tribe that lives around Snaggy. I'm not sure why exactly, and I guess that it's one of the things we might have learned if things had gone better. A massive group of Old Tribe Orgas fell on us in south pass entrance and slaughtered us (well I'm sure I was a 'slaughter', perhaps Althea was a 'kill').



Most of those in south pass departed since the whole area was filled with lightning and BROs [Big Red Orgas] and things were bad elsewhere too. We joined the rest of the exiles who were trying to lure the Ire to the Orga Camp [OC]. Kani was doing a fine job of luring it but somewhere in Tanglewood when the support team fell back and we lost cohesion. I was chained back to town to be raised and went back to East Field to join the forces but by then the Old Tribe Orgas had taken the field and I fell to lightning a few feet from the East Farms fence.

By the time I was raised I had to leave but I heard that the battle continued long into the night and that it was ultimately unsuccessful in the sense that we failed to learn more about that new tribe of orgas. It is intriguing and I hope we'll be able to learn more in the near future.

2 comments:

Valtrim said...

As far as I know, all of the orga that came for the Orga Ire (at his command, seemingly) were from the New Tribe. Was there something different about the orga that showed up at the south pass?

Valtrim

Drablak said...

Oh I guess I misunderstood the situation. You're probably right and it makes more sense. I'm not sure what's the relation between old and new tribe. Has anything new been learned about that since these events?